Games > Strategy & War > Bonaparte
||June 2, 2006
||Shareware; $12.00 to buy
||11370K; Download Now
||November 12, 2004
||Clean! July 11, 2007
|BONAPARTE - THE BATTLE FOR POWER AND FREEDOM
We're back in the year 1789, the French Revolution has just begun. Now you're getting the chance to step into Napoleon's shoes.
Chose one out of 5 nations (France, Prussia, Austria, Russia or Great Britain) and lead them through the oncoming 70 years. 1 to 5 players may play from one computer. Furthermore, you may re-play historical scenarios.
- Lead wars on sea and on the ground.
- Lead war with up to 4 different armies and 2 marine units
- Lead the battle for 40 different regions
- Take climate, the population's wealth and the region's population into account
- Issue letters of marque for pirates
- Establish the tax burdens for the '3 Estates'
- Arrange fairs to win the estates' favor.
- Invest in research in 4 categories and earn up to 25 advancement score points
- Protect your own life by secret service and guards
- Choose between 5 state orders after researching their advantages and disadvantages
- Build a palace for you and your descendants
- Secure your successoion by marriage and children
- Consolidate your children's supreme position in order to assure the survival of your dynasty
- Invest in the regions of your nations in order to increase your wealth
- Watch out for your import / export profits
- Obtain and maintain diplomatic relations to the 5 most important nations
- Execute secret plans in order to weaken your opponent
- Have a look at the extensive statistic listings of each nations
- increase your reputation and gain a title
- Beat the high score
- Fight rebellious countries
- Experience personal and country specific events
- Enjoy the graphics and the ingenious KI
THE SHAREWARE-VERSION ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY UP TO 3 YEARS OF THE GAME. THE FULL VERSION IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 10,- EUR