Audio > Music Creation > Ashampoo Burning Studio 9
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9
ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
||July 2, 2009
||Shareware; $49.99 to buy
||128 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 85 MB
||53145K; Download Now
||July 2, 2009
||Clean! July 13, 2007
|Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is a complete and powerful disc burning suite that also satisfies advanced users with all the tweaking features you expect from less accessible programs.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program. The biggest new feature of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is the Movie Editor, which adds powerful video editing and DVD interface building capabilities to the program. The Movie Editor has all the features you need to turn your clip collection and home videos into impressive finished movies.
- For all your CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning tasks
- Fast and easy - choose a task and follow instructions
- New full-featured movie editor - cut and combine videos
- New and integrated movie player
- Cover and label designer for discs and cases
- Advanced animated slide show editor and burner
- Burn all kinds of data, music, video and photo discs
- Copy discs, backup and restore your data
- Rip music to a variety of formats
- Update existing discs, add new data and content
Movie Editor highlights:
- Edit videos with timeline and preview
- Super-easy drag-and-drop editing for videos, subtitles etc.
- Graphical timeline for clips, transitions, titles, subtitles and images
- Burn finished movies to DVD with animated menus
- Ready-to-use themes for DVD menus
- Cut clips into separate blocks, trim and extract sections
- Assemble multiple clips in a few easy steps
- Add titles, subtitles, shaped text etc.
- Add images, logos and graphical shapes with fill, borders etc.
- Cross-fades and graphical transitions between clips
- Fade-in and fade-out for all objects (images, texts etc.)
- Live preview your movies in the editor with transitions
- Add background music to movies
- Rotate images directly in the Movie Editor
- Set start and end times for clips (play only part of clip)